Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T Summary

Dean Shareski,


"When Data and Numbers Ruin the Game"

Dean Shareski explain in the post how people thinks about the data and total number of points of game more then having fun. He also states that sports in general has become data obsessed.


My comment:


In my comment I stated that I agreed with his post and that it's a lot of people that worry about how many points they score then having fun. 

Edna Sackson


"Planning For an Inquiry into Digital Citizenship"


Edna explains in this post about how teachers should have their lessons modern and making sure the students aren't taught the ways their parents were. She explains that it's important for students to be able to do what they know.

My Comment:

In my comment I told her that I agree that students should be taught differently then their parents were. Also I told her that future educators should read this post. 




http://econisok.org/2014/03/pfl-econ-teacher-networking-event/


No comments:

Post a Comment