Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T # 3

Ben Jones
Inter.Connect.Ed
Reflections on Teaching and Learning Through Technology


"Bring Your Own Ideas"



In this post, Ben talks about students bringing their own technology/device to school. This was just an idea that he got from someone and he decided to give it a chance in his class. The students will use the device that he ask to bring to class in there lessons.

My Comment:

I like the topic about, "BYOD/T". I never thought about this idea even, but their are some pros and cons to both. The links that you provided had valid points. Students will not be equal in ways, depending on their circumstances. It's a great idea but with many disadvantages.


In this post, Ben talks about how teachers and other professionals can link together to help each other. Teachers doesn't always have the right answer with dealing students and improving their outcomes.


My Comment:

My name is Porscha Sellers and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. I think everyone can help each other in becoming a better learner and educator. The main focus is about the students gaining the educational foundation they need. It's important that we all grow and have a great outcome. 

"Anyone Can Lead From Negative"


In this post, Ben talks about the strategies that people can use to be more positive. He gives examples of leading from both negative and positive.

My Comment:

My name is Porscha Sellers and I attend the University of South Alabama. I think this blog post is much needed. A lot of people are so negative and most don't know how to have a positive mindset. Very useful information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment