Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Post for October

Bella's Blog

What Kids Should Be Able To Decide

Bella talked about in her post about changing the time the students' have for lunch and also to switch classes. She explained, that the student's do not have enough time to switch class when they have to use the restroom or handle other personal issues.

My Comment

Hello Bella, 
My name is Porscha Sellers and I attend the University of South Alabama. I thought your post was very interesting. I do think that you all should have some say and to how the school is operated. I do remember those days when I had to rush to my next class in order to make the bell. I agree, time should be extended for you guys because anything can happen. Maybe the students’ of the school should come up with a survey of some sort to reach out to the administrators of the school to let them know about the problems. I hope everything works out for you. If you will ever like to search through my blog, click on the link Porscha’s Blog


"Tessa's Blog"

All About Me

In Tessa's blog she described the characteristics about herself. She also talked about her hobbies and favorite animal. 

My Comment

Tessa,
My name is Porscha Sellers and I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your "All About Me" post. My favorite animal is a dog as well. Which I have a little yorkie name Chloe that's four years old. Keep up the Good Work in your classes!!

Thank you Mikaila and Christopher 

In this post, Chloe thanked her two friends for drawing two beautiful pictures for her. The two pictures that they drew were a pink bunny and flower.

My Comment

Hello Chloe'

The drawings that your friends did for you were pretty, that was nice of them. It's very thoughtful of you to write your friends thanking them. Pink is a pretty color, my favorite color is red. Thanks for your post.

"Henry's Blog"

Art as Backgrounds

In this post, Henry posted two paintings of what life was like in the 1800's.

My Comment

Hello Henry,
My name is Porscha Sellers and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. I was wondering if you drew the picture that is in the top left corner? If so, great drawing. Keep doing great in school. 




No comments:

Post a Comment