Saturday, August 23, 2014

What about EDM310

Many previous students informed me that this class is a headache with all the work that's required. My fear about EDM 310 is not making an A out of the class. EDM 310 has no comparison to other classes I have taken. Time management will be the most difficult thing for this class, but I think by doing the work the day that it's given will help a lot. I'm sure that at the end of the semester, I will have learned so many interesting tools that will be useful for my journey to become a great educator. Looking at the past couple of weeks, I've actually had fun with this class. I'm sure that EDM 310 will turn out great for me and I'm looking forward to the many projects their is to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Hard to read on a white background. Get help in the Lab about how to correct this problem.

    Rather brief to say the least!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete